Tuesday 13 March 2012

Evaluation Question 4

4. Who would be the audience for your media product?
I think that my audience would mainly be students aged 15 - 25 and the majority gender of being females, I chose this audience as I believe that there is a gap in the market for this. 'NME' has mainly male readership and I took this information and thought to design more of a girls type instead to create something new for girls the same age group as boys reading NME.The personality I'd assume my audience to have is, relaxed, carefree and independent.  Since my magazine content is basically the same as NME the sort of taste that my audience would have when shopping is Zara, Urban Outfitters, little vintage stores and even charity shops where little quirky fashionable clothing can be found. My audience would listen to indie rock and indie alternative music meaning artists such as Lana Del Rey, Eliza Doolittle, Crystal castles, the vaccines and many more all that feature within my magazine.   Favourite TV programs that the audience I think would watch is a variety such as Friends, The mighty boosh, NME music channel, BRIT awards, The Grammys, Noel Fielding’s luxury comedy, skins, family guy, The inbetweeners and more. My audience would have a chilled back lifestyle and would enjoy hobbies such as photography, art, music festivals/gigs, member of a band, collecting vintage items and social networking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment